Monday & Tuesday 11:00 – 4:00
Wednesday & Thursday 11:00 – 7:00
CLOSED Friday – Sunday and all legal holidays.
Effective Monday July 6th 2020 we will be open to the public on a limited “Grab n Go” basis.
- Visits and computer use is limited to 20 minutes.
- 10 people will be permitted at a time.
- No programs, tutoring, meetings will be held until further notice.
- Face coverings will be required to enter the library.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Make a request online at www.midyork.org Only Sherrill Kenwood materials will be available, Mid York will not be transporting materials between libraries.
- If you place an online request, we will call you to schedule a pickup time.
- Please call the library to request your materials (during business hours) and schedule a pickup time.
- Please make sure that we have a current phone number on file.
- Don’t forget to check out our Latest Editions tab on our website!
- Please limit your request for NEW-14 day loan books to 2, our stacks are filled with many other choices..
- All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours this may result in longer wait time.
- Our fax and copy machine are still available to the public, call us to schedule a time that works for you!
- Thank you for your cooperation!
Since you don’t have access to the library let us bring the library to you! Try choosing from these bundles:
Your choice of books, audio books and DVDs.Let us know what you would like and we will put a bundle together for you!
If you don’t know exactly what books you want, let us know how many you want and we will pick some of our favorites!
If you have a specific subject you want, let us know and we will put a bundle together!
Adult Book Bundle