Starting June 15th 2020
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Only Sherrill Kenwood materials will be available, Mid York will not be transporting materials between libraries.
- Make a request online at www.midyork.org.
- If you place an online request, we will call you to schedule a pickup time.
- Please call the library to request your materials (during business hours) and schedule a pickup time.
- Please make sure that we have a current phone number on file.
- Don’t forget to check out our Latest Editions tab on our website!
- Please limit your request for NEW-14 day loan books to 2, our stacks are filled with many other choices.
- To keep everyone safe, library staff with place your materials in your open trunk or backseat.
- Have your returns in the back seat or trunk as well.
- Please remain in your car, patrons will not be allowed in the building.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours this may result in longer wait time.
- Our fax and copy machine are still available to the public, call us to schedule a time that works for you!
- Thank you for your cooperation!
Since you don’t have access to the library let us bring the library to you! Try choosing from these bundles:
Your choice of books, audio books and DVDs.Let us know what you would like and we will put a bundle together for you!
If you don’t know exactly what books you want, let us know how many you want and we will pick some of our favorites!
If you have a specific subject you want, let us know and we will put a bundle together!
Adult Book Bundle